Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Instructions


When is the last time you read instructions for your new gadget? For three years we have been using a microwave oven the wrong way. When we got the microwave oven, all we did was plug it in the socket and started using.




Today morning while in Kitchen I realized that the top surface was dirty and the thin vinyl covering was coming off. I thought, can’t this be removed? Then the clear notice in three languages became noticeable to me for the first time, “your microwave oven is covered by a vinyl covering to protect it. BEFORE using for the first time, remove the covering bottom up”. A diagram was drawn to show this. I pealed the covering in one minute.



Today morning I am going to the bank for the third day with embarrassment. I deposited money I a fixed account six months ago, got the certificate and misplaced it. Yesterday my wife found it in a place where we had not searched – next to the wedding certificate. On the deposit certificate are instructions for recovering the money on maturity. The last two days I claimed to the bank that I knew nothing about the instruction. It time to bite the humble pie and admit that I was wrong.


Life can be easier today if you read and understand the instructions for your life today. There is the best source for you here.

No comments: